Monday, March 11, 2013

I Hate the Mall

I hate the mall. I do not enjoy going at all. I really don't even like to shop all that much. I have to really be in the mood to enjoy any shopping experience. When in Louisville, I only go to the Summit. Never to the malls. I avoid them at all costs!

We went to an actual Mall the other day. Plaza Plenangi. It smelled like....home! Just like a mall should! Lol! It was HUGE! I think 4 or 5 stories high. It had all the "mall stores" from home and then some!

We wondered around for some time, just looking around and taking in the scenery. It wasn't too overcrowded like the local markets. Air conditioning! It actually felt cold in there! It was nice to find it and then find that we could pretty much find anything and everything we want or need there. And it's a nice place to wonder around killing time on the weekends. There were multiple food choices, Rainbow House restaurant, a stone grill something or other, McDonalds, Burger King and of course , more local food choices. We hit up McDonalds! Cheap and fast! Lol!

We also went to Cold Storage while we were there. It is a grocery that is suppose to cater more to Americans, or westerners. It was ok, but I feel like it was "played up" much more than it should've been. I was more excited over the wine selection than the food! :) They had a whole liquor and spirits section! The pork was hidden in the back with it! I still honestly feel like the only thing that we would need to go there for is salad dressing! Only time will tell...























No comments:

Post a Comment