Saturday, July 27, 2013

It doesn't take much...

It doesn't take much to make this gal happy these days...
Just a few great finds on grocery day will have me
smiling for days on end! :o)
 
Real Crackers!!!!!!
BOO-YAH!!!! We have real crackers! I must give credit where credit is due though...
Scott (a guy Cody works with) found these little gems and
directed me to their exact location! I proceeded to
STOCK UP!

 
 
What are you having for supper???
Us...we'll be having ham sam'iches!

Y'all see that? Can ya read the label?!?! HAM! Like real lunch meat ham! And it tastes just like home. The kids and Cody are very happy about this purchase. I'm not partaking in the eating of it though. Remember that book I've been reading...yeah, no meat for this gal...still!

 
 
and last but not least...

I love hummus! I was as excited as a kid at Christmas for this little find!
 
These days, it doesn't take much to make this ol' gal happier than a pig in mud! Haha! It's the smallest, tiniest, little things that thrill me to no end...
and I will not ever take them for granted again!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment