Thursday, July 25, 2013

Road trip ahead...


Feeling like craaaaaaap today! Sinus infections are for the birds! 

I need some strong booze to help me feel better or this:



But when Cody calls and says I need a break, let's get away...


Lets see how many places we can see in one year! Yay! Even when Mom is sick. She'll be ok! ;) 

Soooooo... I made some calls and booked a room and this weekend we will be here...






Melaka, Malaysia. A very historical town with tons to see and do! My inner nerd is giddy with excitement...my outer sickie is hoping the day and nightquil will get me through! 

It's going to be a long drive, traveling like this...



Too bad we don't have one of these...




But, alas, we shall survive. And everyone WILL have a good time and enjoy themselves. And Cody will RELAX, even if it requires copious amounts of strong drugs and hard liquor! ;) 

Happy weekend y'all! 

XOXOXOXO, 
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment